Wednesday, December 31, 2014

First Home


I enjoyed painting some commissions at Christmas time this year.  A  young friend commissioned this piece to give to her husband.  They have fond memories of happy times in their first home in Auburn.

I have been thinking about doing a painting a day for some time now.  The idea is to paint small on 5 x 7 panels, targeting specific skills upon which the artist wants to improve.  I have decided to accept Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 challenge for the month of January.  I will be painting and posting, offering some of these pieces for sale.  Others I may use as inspiration for larger pieces.  I hope you will follow my journey.  Perhaps you can help me name them!

Thank you for your interest shown in my work by following my blog.  I appreciate your friendship and encouragement more than you know. I wish you happiness and health in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment