Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day #30







                                               5 x 7 oil on linen canvas panel

This painting is a special vacation memory.  These are my fabulous art friends on holiday in Sorrento on a wet rainy day. I was drawn to their colorful umbrellas and the reflections on the slick city streets. Good times...

Thank you faithful friends for following me on my challenge this month! Day #30 of 30!  Yeah!

It has truly been a rewarding experience for me. I am  excited to welcome some new followers due to this social networking I am trying to master.  It comes so easy to our young folks, but can be a challenge for my generation.

Tomorrow I will be posting a collage of the paintings I have created this month.  Then I will be giving you a break from daily emails, as I return to posting several paintings a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment